ports/144866: devel/p5-PHP-Serialization: update to new version

linimon at FreeBSD.org linimon at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 19 03:28:19 UTC 2010

Old Synopsis: update to new version
New Synopsis: devel/p5-PHP-Serialization: update to new version

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->perl
Responsible-Changed-By: linimon
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Mar 19 03:23:39 UTC 2010
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Fix synopsis and assign.

Note to submitter: I have removed the very dangerous "/root/" absolute
path in your patch to save anyone from chaos.

Also, per the Porter's Handbook, we prefer updates to existing ports
to be in diff -ruN format, rather than sharfiles, so that we can see
exactly what has changed.  Thanks.