Rodrigo OSORIO (ros) rodrigo at bebik.net
Thu Jan 22 17:16:23 PST 2009

Hi,

I work the past days on wml and found the reason the port fail.
That's the move from Perl 5.8.8 to 5.8.9 who remove some files
who affect wml. So, after a long lookup in the port makefiles
I found some minimal changes we can do to run WML with the new
perl version, half part comming from the patch sent by WXS.

After the first version failure, I want to take more time to
test my changes in different installs and architectures.

- rodrigo