Perl5.8.7 ports

narmadha.palanisamy at wipro.com narmadha.palanisamy at wipro.com
Fri Nov 3 12:20:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am Narmadha.  we are developing our application in perl5.8.7 for
FreeBSD6.0.
we are using FreeBSD6.0. we   required following perl modules for
perl5.8.7  as packages. for FreeBSD

p5-Chart-1.0.1      A perl5 interface to build chart graphics
p5-DBI-1.37         The perl5 Database Interface.  Required for DBD::*
modules

I have searched in the following site
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages/perl5/
<ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages/perl5/>

 I  found these package  depended on perl5.8.8

But we required only for Perl5.8.7.

Is there any way to get these packages.

If u are not person to help us, please forward this mail to concerned
person.

Please provide some sort of help or suggestions.
Kindly reply back to this mail.

Thanks & Regards,

Narmadha P

mail: narmadha.palanisamy at wipro.com