About Slashcode version.

TooManySecrets toomany at toomany.net
Thu Aug 24 18:48:09 UTC 2006

Hello!

My name is Manuel Trujillo, and I would like to install and work the
slashcode for my weblog.

I can see the port version of /usr/ports/www/p5-Bundle-Slash (2.51), but
the question is, isn't it the "R" tag version?
I would like to install the last "R" version (with CSS enhancements),
and in the Slashcode page, that version is
R_2_5_0_94. Is this the same version of the actual port p5-Bundle-Slash?
I'm in dude.

Thank you very much, and excuse me my bad english.

--
Have a nice day  ;-)                 "@'/ ,. \'@"

One disk to rule them all,
One disk to bind them,