Benchmark (Phoronix): FreeBSD 9.0-RC2 vs. Oracle Linux 6.1 Server

matthew at phoronix.com matthew at phoronix.com
Fri Dec 16 17:16:41 UTC 2011

   Thanks.
   My request for the person documenting the tunings also runs    benchmark to ensure expected behaviour.
   The installation, execut   the article is fairly simple.<   Note that some tuning may not be relevant or recommended (ie: some o   f the fs benchmarks are sensitive to barriers and other synchronous
   operati   going to    the following rea   Thanks 'someone'.
   Matthew
    Dec 16, 2011 8:46 AM,   Can someone please write up a nice, concise blog post somewhere
   outlining all of this?

   Extra bonus points if it's a blog t   blogs.freebsdish.org and/or some of the other BSD
   Guys/girls/fuzzy things - this is 2011; people look at   sites with graphs rather than mailing lists. Sorry, we lo   battle. :)

   Adrian
   __________   freebsd-performance at freebsd.org   http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-perfo   To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-performance-unsubscr   ibe at freebsd.org"