Performance 4.x vs. 6.x

NOC Prowip tec at mega.net.br
Sun Oct 15 18:19:09 UTC 2006

On Sunday 15 October 2006 11:29, Danial Thom wrote:
> Unfortunately, FreeBSD 6.x with 4 processors
> can't beat 4.x with one, which is the entire
> point of this thread.

well well

even if you were that clever guy you pretend to be you're not entitled to
offend people with stupid, idiot, clown and other of your famous nonsense

technically speaking you are only kicking around the bush and are not
contributing anything real beyond odding anything what comes up

so long as you're going on to offend people nobody will take you for serious
even if you had some point  (I hope you have better ones than that above) ...
and hey, if you real had some why you are not participating in any core
developing and do something for real?

you better spend your time learning to talk in an educated manner to people
and may get better responses

Hans

--

Prowip Telecom Ltda