crontab prob

spen renas13 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 07:08:46 PDT 2005

Thank all of you that responded to my email.
The problem has been solved after I tried what Thomas
said.  It seems that the problem had sth to do with
the default /usr/local/bin/mrtg script. I had no
reference to it in the run.sh.  after I edit the
crontab and started the .cfg as well as the
/usr/local/bin/mrtg script it seems to be working just
fine.

I am really thankfull to all of you, and I am sorry if
this was not the proper mailing list to post.  About
the smb prob I will post a mail in
freebsd-questions at freebsd.org.

thanks again.

ps. as far as the post Sebastian Misch send I will try
it cause it seems interesting what changes you can do
with the PATH. :)

spen