Tarball of ported libmicro 0.3 available for testing...

Suleiman Souhlal ssouhlal at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 8 01:16:18 GMT 2005

Hello,

On Aug 6, 2005, at 3:25 PM, gnn at freebsd.org wrote:

> I plan to make a  port of this this weekend, but would like some
> feedback on this set of benchmarks.  If they're useful I think we
> should make them part of a nightly benchmarking strategy.

In case you're interested, I ran it on a dual p4 xeon (without
HyperThreading) from the netperf cluster, to compare the performance
of RELENG_5, RELENG_6 and HEAD.
You can find the results at http://people.freebsd.org/~ssouhlal/stuff/
compare_tiger-3.html .
It shows that RELENG_6 and HEAD are (in these tests) almost never
slower than RELENG_5, and often more than 20% faster.

Suleiman Souhlal     | ssouhlal at vt.edu
The FreeBSD Project  | ssouhlal at FreeBSD.org