sender side Sbuf/Mbuf patch for 5.2.x is ready

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Fri Mar 5 17:52:53 PST 2004

The patch for reducing time traversing queues is good..
I have some questions..

It look sas if you have alos included some parts of files and patches
that are for other netLION changes.. what is the status of the other
changes.. In particular, the comments mention SACK. Are you developing a
robist SACK implimentation for FreeBSD?