-O3 buildworld = no improvement

Thomas Graham lkthomas at sml.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 11 17:42:47 PST 2004

moreover, I try to compile mozilla-firebird using -O3 optimize, the
finally result is, core dump when I execute it, anyone know the reason for
this ? Thanks.

--
HK Celtic Orchestra leader and coordanator: Thomas Graham Lau
Phone number: 852-93239670    (24hours a day, 7days a week non-stop phone)
Email: lkthomas at sml.dyndns.org
Celtic Newage radiostation: http://sml.dyndns.org:8000