FReebsd 5.0 network performance problem

Alan Jorge Markus freebsd at staff.neoline.com.br
Tue May 6 17:48:37 PDT 2003

Hi Paulo,

I will follow you... this was my first production server running the 5.
series, and I think you are right, I will wait until the 5.2 release be
available.
I am using freebsd in the last 2 years , i am in love for this OS  : ), but
I´m just a baby using it.
Your are right, I will follow you, i will wait until 5.2 series at least ...
Thank you.

Best regards.
Alan J Markus