ten thousand small processes

Pedram Nimreezi Support at Netflag.Net
Fri Jun 27 09:32:52 PDT 2003

         Far be it for me to disregard anything Professor Bernstein suggests
but Bakul does have an extremely good point and I feel that just as
you proved BIND wrong in many ways with the advent of DJBDNS.
So you should in proving this point which seems to of been the cause
of an almost outrageous malloc and memory argument.
         I would also agree with Mr. Mini, I love saying that, that maybe
the profoundness of your concepts are mitigated by this University-like
language which you fail to realize some of the best coders in the world
do not understand, like the Portuguese for instance. I have a friend named
Manuel (Whose rather famous in the PHP community and whose  last name
I won't divulge), that even though his programming is very robust his error
messages
show that his English is rather poor. I feel that even though this is an
English
speaking mailing list it does give me much joy watching the elites of
computer science
bicker to no end. The rest of the world should be able to enjoy this free
spectacle as well.
I think I lost my point just there.. but here's a simple if not rhetoric
suggestion that will
undoubtedly cause me more boredom... and that is: More consensus less cursing.