FreeBSD 5.1 Server Crashed twice in 10 minutes.

Pedram N pedramn at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 10 00:59:57 PDT 2003

     Thank you you guys are very helpful.. I've activated debugging and am
watching now.. I will send
backtrace and pr if I go down again... Thanks for being a part the greatest
community, the timely
     This is an offtopic question but is there any load balancing that
saves session state, like
windows load balancing does?