Request for Online Webinar "Travel Assist"

Meenu Sachdeva services at tiinfotech.in
Tue May 6 07:26:17 UTC 2014

   Dear Patrons,

   Greetings from TI Infotech!!!

   Trust all is well !!

   We would  like to  introduce our comprehensive Tour Management solution
   "Travel Assist". This application enables a tour company to manage
   operations of all business segments; FIT, GIT, Series, Adhoc, Charters
   and Excursion management for all the travel services offered. This is
   an assembly line application which integrates all the departments of a
   DMC from enquiry to the balance sheet level.

   Some of the DMC's using this application are:

   ·         TUI - India

   ·         TUI - China

   ·         Alpha Group - London

   ·         Aitken Spence - Srilanka

   ·         Le Passage to India - India

   ·         Anta Tours and Travel - Dubai

   ·         Peacock Tours and Travels - India

   ·         Pollman Tours and Travels - Kenya

   ·         Rangers Tours and Travel - Tanzania

   ·         Farhorizon Tours and Travel - India

   ·         Shanti Tours and Travels -Srilanka

   ·         Shanti Tours and Travels -Srilanka

   ·         Intercruises - Shoreside & Port Services - Barcelona

   ·         Thomas Cook , India

   Travel Assist is a feature rich application and there is a constant
   endeavor to enhance this application on regular basis. The features,
   controls and the detailing of the application caters to any service
   being sold by a DMC.

   Please find attached information allowing for your ready reference:

   ·         Our Company Profile along with Travel Assist Presentation .

   ·         Feature List of Travel Assist Application.

   We will be happy to showcase the application in detail. Let us know the
   suitable date and time so that we can schedule a Demo of our
   application.

   In case there are any gaps identified during the gap analysis study of
   your existing business we are open for any type of feature or module
   enhancement in the application to suite your business requirements.

   Our Team:

   Ms. Meenu Sachdeva (MD & Co- Founder)

   An IT Solutions Architect.

   Diversified Management experience accumulated at the highest level
   during separate careers working with the leading travel companies.

   Extensive experience in strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and
   Implantation for complex IT Infrastructure setups and E-commerce
   Solutions.

   Mr. Ajay Arora (Co-Founder and Vice  President)

   In depth experience in Oracle Technologies-Project
   Management/Development Tools/ Database/system Administration.

   Expert in Handling complex implementation projects across various
   industries.

   Developed ERP and Various other modules using Oracle Technology.

   Leading Projects related to Oracle ERP Implantation.

   Regard,

   Rizwan Khan

   Manager-BD

   TI Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
   C -7, IInd Floor, Sector -3,
   NOIDA - 201 301,

   National Capital Region of Delhi, (India)

   Tel: +91 120 3341800, Ext: 835

   Fax: +91 120 3341801
   Website: [1]www.tiinfotech.com