ports/143949: editors/openoffice-3: system unzip pickiness unhelpful for OpenOffice build

Maho NAKATA chat95 at mac.com
Wed Feb 17 09:30:10 UTC 2010

The following reply was made to PR ports/143949; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Maho NAKATA <chat95 at mac.com>
To: des at des.no
Cc: avg at icyb.net.ua, bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, openoffice at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/143949: editors/openoffice-3: system unzip pickiness
 unhelpful for OpenOffice build
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:52:58 +0900 (JST)

 Hello des@

 I would like to ask, accepting -uo option might work for us (I think it=
  might not)? =

 Do you think upstream patches are needed for OOo? (I guess many small p=
 atches
 are required).

 What do you think?

 Meanwhile, I will apply patch in PR 142843 if it goes fine.
 Thanks