OpenOffice 3 Extension Manager

Rob Hurle rob1940 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 02:45:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

  I've OpenOffice 3.1 installed on my FreeBSD 7.2 release system - all
standard installations.  When I try to use the extension manager (for
dictionaries, template changer, etc) the result is:

bad tranfer url

I notice from the archives that this problem has been around for some
time (sometimes described as "Bad Transfer URL").  What is the status
of this?  Has anyone an on-going solution?

Thank you,
Rob Hurle
--
Rob Hurle
e-mail:              rob1940 at gmail.com
Telephone (ANU): +61 2 6125 3169
Mobile (in VN):  +84 948 243 538 (Currently in Australia)
Mobile (in OZ):  +61 417 293 603 (Currently in Australia)