devel/apache-ant patch

Herve Quiroz hq at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 10 14:48:00 PST 2009

Hi,

Attached is a patch for devel/apache-ant that is trying to have the run
script from the FreeBSD port behave the same way as the one from
mainstream. I have already tested it and managed to build some quite
"critical" ports (e.g. java/eclipse, most libraries). Unfortunately, my
machine won't be able to build openoffice ports as there is just not
enough memory nor swap. I would be glad if there was anyone of you with
free CPU cycles or a tinderbox who could try and build some of the
openoffice ports.

Thanks a lot.

Herve

PS: please CC me as I'm not subscribed to this list.