OOo3 crashes at closing (KDE-3.5.10)

Heino Tiedemann rotkaps_spam_trap at gmx.de
Sat Aug 22 09:05:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

maybe tis is a known problem to editors/openoffice.org-3:

After the *first* start everything was okay, there was the
"registration" and after that Openoffice closes fine.

After that "first start" openoffice crashes at closing.

KCrash: Application 'soffice.bin' crashing...
SIGSEGV Signal 11.

After that I have gdb.core (2,1M) in my HOME directory.

It's a pity, tha I did not kompile with WITH_DEBUG...

Are there Any Ideas, what this can be?

I installed editors/openoffice.org-3 from ports.
Ports-System is fresh (21-Aug-2009),
OS:FreeBSD ahab.tihnet 7.2-STABLE FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE #0: Thu Aug 13

I Installed openoffice.org-3 like this:

,----
| cd /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3;
| make LOCALIZED_LANG=de -DWITH_KDE -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA -DWITHOUT_GNOME install clean
`----

Heino