extensions installed but not available

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Aug 18 14:56:57 UTC 2009

That screenshot is pretty much the identical error I get. The template
extensions install properly, but when you go to use them, that error pops
up, simply using the wrong path. The sym-link does fix the issue, which
makes me think its gotta be a simple fix in OO, looking at wrong pathname
for installed extension data.

--
Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software