crash of OOo-Base

Marcin Cieslak saper at system.pl
Sun Mar 30 15:52:38 PDT 2008

Maho NAKATA wrote:

> Ah - that's what I cannot do :( JCA is something mandatory.
> Please ask me if you want to sign JCA.
> Also there is an option "SCA". In my impression, please wait a bit
> for SCA. This is very new option.

The SCA is already there:

http://www.openoffice.org/licenses/sca.pdf

I feel somehow confused:

http://www.openoffice.org/FAQs/faq-licensing.html#usinglicenses says I
need JCA/SCA for anything, even very small.

And this: http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/guidelines.html#Sources
says about LGPL...

And the file gsl/shell/source/unix/sysshell/systemshell.cxx seems to be
under LGPL as well :-)

Well I have mailed the SCA anyway a moment ago.

>> http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/43570/recently.used.patchs
>
> No, not yet committed.
>
>> I think you can just backout this commit (I cannot locate web interface
>> to OpenOffice cvs, is there any?)
>
> Aha, this is an idea. We can identify the CWS and the
> "wrong commit" as well.

Two commits:

* http://42.pl/u/ASk for
gsl/shell/source/unix/sysshell/recently_used_file_handler.cxx
(rev. 1.8.44.2)
* http://42.pl/u/ASm for
gsl/shell/source/unix/sysshell/systemshell.cxx
(rev. 1.7.44.1)

bring this misfeature in cws_src680_obr05 branch.

* rev 1.9 of gsl/shell/source/unix/sysshell/recently_used_file_handler.cxx
* rev 1.8 of gsl/shell/source/unix/sysshell/systemshell.cxx
merge those changes into -HEAD.

This is a nicer patch to remove those commits (not yet tested, OOo
compiles now):

http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/52382/patch-gsl::shell::source::unix::syshell::systemshell.cxx

--Marcin