ports/115518: editors/openoffice.org-2 Draw crashes trying to print with 144KB embedded PNG when Xorg goes > 84% CPU

User 1001 supraexpress at globaleyes.net
Thu Jun 12 04:00:10 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR ports/115518; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: User 1001 <supraexpress at globaleyes.net>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/115518: editors/openoffice.org-2 Draw crashes trying to
 print with 144KB embedded PNG when Xorg goes &gt; 84% CPU
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:42:34 -0500

 I don't remember just which of the several Draw documents that I used
 for this PR, but I have printed two such documents in OO-v.3.0.0B
 WITHOUT any problem. The memory management is now good (ie; gets
 released) and the CPU utilization is reasonable. It would appear that
 OOv3.0 has fixed the problems.