oo-3

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Mon Jul 21 15:10:08 UTC 2008

Mitja writes:

>  I have JDK16 installed. It was my mistake: I tried to compile OO3
>  and after seven hours I got an error1: JDK15 need for OO3.

	That brings me to a long-standing question:
	Are there any plans to update the OOo universe so things don't
depend on a very dead technology (mozilla-1.7.5) and one whose EOL
has been set (jdk-1.5)?  (I'll take pointers to prs or entries in an
OOo wiki.)  It would be nice to not have to spend multiple hours
building this stuff when there are perfectly useful alternates
available.

				Robert Huff