Error compile /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2 FreeBSD 7-STABLE

Marcin Cieslak saper at system.pl
Thu Apr 3 07:30:04 UTC 2008

Howard Goldstein wrote:
> Andrei Lavreniyuk wrote:
>> # cd /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2
>> #make LOCALIZED_LANG=ru JAVA_VERSION=1.5 WITH_KDE=yes
>> -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA -DWITHOUT_GNOMEVFS -DWITH_CUPS
>> -DWITH_TTF_BYTECODE_ENABLED -DWITH_SYSTEM_FREETYPE

> Same error here on editors/openoffice.org-2 and 7-STABLE with
> make -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA -DWITH_SYSTEM_FREETYPE DWITH_TTF_BYTECODE_ENABLED
> -DWITH_CUPS

I can say, that I have just compiled successfully editors/openoffice-2 with

WITH_CCACHE=yes
LOCALIZED_LANG=pl
WITH_DEBUG=1

and --with-system-zlib and my systemshell.cxx patch sucessfully.

Can you play a bit (I know, it's painful) and determine which option
kills the build? My first guess is "WITH_KDE=yes"

--Marcin