Unauthorized Access Notification On Your Account

ANZ INTERNET BANKING securityupdate at anz.com.au
Fri Nov 23 07:04:11 PST 2007

   [anzib_logo.gif] [photo_family.jpg]
   [h_protectBanking.gif]
   Dear Customer,

   As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
   ANZ Internet Banking system. We recently contacted you after noticing
   an issue on your account.We requested information from you for the
   following reason:
   We have observed multiple logons on your Internet Banking Account,From
   different blacklisted IP's therefore been blocked,to prevent further
   unauthorized access for your safety. We have decided to put an extra
   verification process to ensure your identity and your Internet Banking
   Account Security.
   Due to this, you are requested to follow the provided steps and
   confirm your ANZ Internet Banking details for the safety of your
   Accounts. [1]Click Here to continue to the verification process.

   Yours sincerely,
   ANZ Account Review Department
   Copyright ©1999-2007 ANZ Internet Banking Society .