{SPAM?} {VIRUS?} Returned mail: Data format error

resume at nrao.edu resume at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 21 17:21:09 PDT 2007

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding employment at the NRAO.
If your qualifications are appropriate for an open position, an NRAO
representative will call and discuss the opportunity with you.  If we
do not contact you, it will indicate that your background and
qualifications do not meet our current needs.  In that case, we will
retain your resume on file for six months and will contact you if an
appropriate position becomes available.  Thank you again for your
interest in our organization.

NRAO Human Resources Department