Dictionaries

Charles P. Schaum verbo.solo at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 15 09:44:05 PDT 2006

Funny thing; when I tried

http://ftp.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/dictionaries/DicOOo.sxw

it worked out of the box. But when I tried to make sure that macros were
enabled prior to opening the doc and running the macros, that was the
thing that crashed OOo 2.0.4 RC 3.

So doing tools->options->OpenOffice.org->security and selecting the
macro security button will crash OOo every time.

Maybe something isn't being initialized? Just for the heck of it I went
in and whacked on all the buttons in all the panes in that section of
options. The macro security one seems to be the only buggy one.

Charles