ports/92737: editors/openoffice.org-2.0 build failure

Cy Schubert Cy.Schubert at spqr.komquats.com
Thu Mar 30 13:40:21 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR ports/92737; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>
To: Stijn Hoop <stijn at win.tue.nl>
Cc: Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>, bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/92737: editors/openoffice.org-2.0 build failure
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 05:07:52 -0800

 In message <20060330125445.GH33542 at pcwin002.win.tue.nl>, Stijn Hoop writes:
 > Hi Cy,
 >
 > On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 04:25:11AM -0800, Cy Schubert wrote:
 > > I tried the script, it didn't fix the same problem for me. Seems that
 > > something else is going on.
 > >
 > > This is using the latest incarnation of the port that was committed two
 > > weeks ago.
 >
 > I haven't tried to update yet, so I wouldn't know anything about it.
 > You might try to rerun the build with -DNO_CLEAN and read the error
 > messages carefully, and then proceed to create directories/touch files
 > that are showing up as missing in the error output. That's how I created
 > the script in the PR.
 >
 > Still I'd like to know what was different about my machine, your machine
 > and the developer machines that causes such a deviation in things that
 > are built.
 >
 > BTW, it just occurred to me, you did change the paths in my script
 > snippet to be relevant to yours? (they contain my WRKDIRPREFIX,
 > /local/freebsd/work, and that should be changed to yours).

 I did change the paths.

 --
 Cheers,
 Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>

     "Lift long enough and I believe arrogance is replaced by
     humility and fear by courage and selfishness by generosity
     and rudeness by compassion and caring."
         -- Dave Draper