IRC building code classes

admin editor at iainews.com
Thu Mar 30 07:11:30 UTC 2006

*Yes you can still join our class. *

*Click on any topic listed to register and learn more about the
course *

* *

*click on:* *IRC PLUMBING CODE
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?cid=33>*
Starts *April 18 *

*click on:* *IRC MECHANICAL CODE
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?cid=36>*
Starts *April 18** *

*click on:* *IRC BUILDING CODE
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?cid=35>*
Starts *APRIL 22 *

*click on*: IRC ELECTRICAL CODE

*click on: */*INTRODUCTION TO PROFESSIONAL HOME INSPECTING AND THE
NATIONAL HOME INSPECTOR TEST PREPARATION
<http://www.inspectorsusa.com/inspectors_training/listing_course_detail.cfm?cid=14>*/

The next fast track starts Monday *April 3: * *Monday through
Saturday for one week. Dates to watch for: May 8, June 12, July 10,
Sept. 11, Oct. 30, Nov 27. *

Next Weekend class starts Saturday * May 13: ** 6 Saturdays. Dates to
watch for: June 10, Sept. 30, Oct. 28. *

* *

Happy learning from the folks at WeTeachHouse.

Want to learn about our other classes? Click on: WeTeachHouse.

Our campus is located in Historic Roswell Georgia. Click for
directions

Inspectors Associates, Inc. d/b/a We Teach House

Contact Stan Garnet: Stan at WeTeachHouse.com Phone: 770-512-8228 Fax:
770-512-8078

We Teach House
339 S. Atlanta St
Roswell, GA 30075

www.WeTeachHouse.com

770-552-1224

--
Please take a moment and click on preferences so you can see the many
choices of informational newsletters you have.  Choose one or more of the

We send out several different informational newsletters.  Before you click
unsubscribe, we would ask you to first visit
http://iainews.com/?p=preferences&uid=f390483b7a77b5b8676bb5cf8c38f0f6.
This way you may subscribe to only the newsletter that most interests you.
 If you do not wish to receive any more valuable information and wish to
unscribe from all of our mailings then please click here.