The latest patchset for amd64

Jung-uk Kim jkim at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 12 16:25:30 UTC 2006

On Saturday 10 June 2006 05:37 pm, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> In message: <200605262120.19468.jkim at FreeBSD.org>
>
>             Jung-uk Kim <jkim at FreeBSD.org> writes:
> : On Friday 26 May 2006 09:18 pm, Jung-uk Kim wrote:
> : > Here is the lastest patchset against
> : > ports/editors/openoffice-2.0:
> :
> :
> : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Doh!  I did it again.  It's openoffice.org-2.0, of
> : course.  Old habit never dies...
>
> Just noticed that this was committed a few days ago.  So I tried it
> on amd64.  Here's the errors when jvm tries to compile...  Ideas?
>
> Warner

--- >8 --- SNIP!!! --- >8 ---

> gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/ports/java/jdk15/work/j2se/make'
> gmake: *** [j2se-build] Error 2
> *** Error code 2
>
> Stop in /tmp/ports/java/jdk15.
> *** Error code 1

Actually this question should go to freebsd-java at . ;-)  Any way,
AFAIK, java team checked in many kludges for build process recently
to take care of this kind of problems.  Please see if cvs up helps.
I always had *some* jvm in my box, so I haven't rebuilt it from
scratch for a while.  If my memory serves, I used blackdown JDK to
bootstrap.  Since then, I always used native jdk15 to bootstrap
itself.

Jung-uk Kim