OO 2.0.3 build on 6.1

Robert McKenzie vk7rb-dsl at keypoint.com.au
Sat Jul 8 01:29:18 UTC 2006

Just a quick question to ask how to work out how to build it on 6.1
stable that is fully up to date because the build keeps falling over
with a compiler bug at exactly the same point and I have no idea how
to find out what I need to so as to be able to ask for some
assistance properly.

Where it falls over is building SlideSorterView I have had a look at
the .o file that exists after compiling fails and all that is in it
is the header line and no other contents and the .obj file is not created.

I would really like to be able to provide some more detail but I am
afraid that I have no idea how to.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Robert McKenzie.