Desktop Integration of OpenOffice 2.0.1 for FreeBSD

Bartosz Fabianowski freebsd at chillt.de
Sat Feb 25 19:26:00 PST 2006

> Is there an ETA for OO 2.0.x desktop integration availability?

I think I'm the one who has done most of the work in figuring out how to
fix the .desktop files and where to find the icons. I also promised to
take a shot at adding desktop integration to the port's makefile.
Unfortunately, I haven't done any work on this yet and don't have an ETA
either.

Of course, if anybody else feels like fixing this before me, by all
means, go ahead ;). The information on where to find the .desktop files
and the icons and what to change in the files is all available in the
mailing list archives.

- Bartosz