Compiling OO.o with all available languages

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Wed Dec 13 16:27:09 PST 2006

From: "Charles A. Landemaine" <landemaine at gmail.com>
Subject: Compiling OO.o with all available languages
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:16:08 -0300

> I know how to compile OO.o with language support, but I'd like to
> compile OO.o with all available languages. Is it possible? If so, how?
> Thanks,

please see my page. http://porting.openoffice.org/freebsd//index.html

#  Building all localized language packages
The initial make may take 6 hours, however the next make will only take 5 minutes. The trick is TWEAK_L10N touches work/.configure_done* etc. This is due to limitations of ports framework.

    # cd /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2 ; make ALL_LOCALIZED_LANGS=yes
    # make TWEAK_L10N=yes LOCALIZED_LANG=ja pre-everything
    # make LOCALIZED_LANG=ja WITH_CCACHE=yes package package-rename deinstall
    # make TWEAK_L10N=yes LOCALIZED_LANG=ar pre-everything
    # make LOCALIZED_LANG=ar WITH_CCACHE=yes package package-rename deinstall
    # make TWEAK_L10N=yes LOCALIZED_LANG=ca pre-everything
    # make LOCALIZED_LANG=ca WITH_CCACHE=yes package package-rename deinstall

-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)