Where are the 2.0.4 Binaries? (ooopackages.good-day.net)

Jack L. xxjack12xx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 16:26:07 PST 2006

I have already uploaded the amd64  2.0.4 binaries to good-day. The
i386 packages are in the process of being uploaded to the site. They
should be done within a few days. I am also uploading the RC versions
for amd64 and i386 and my internet connection isn't all that fast so
it will take a little bit.