Portupgrade from OpenOffice2.0.RC3 to OpenOffice2.0

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Sun Oct 30 13:51:38 PST 2005

In Message-ID: <20051030084554.sbf3jyu04k0o08ws at mail.encontacto.net>
"Edwin L. Culp" <eculp at encontacto.net> wrote:

thanks for your report
> I had compiled OpenOffice2.0.RC3 with:
> LOCALIZED_LANG=es -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA

WITHOUT_MOZILLA is maintained by community other than SUN Hamburg team,
this means it can be broken in every milestone, input from you is
extremely important.
do you know something for GNU/Linux? is it platform independent or
just for FreeBSD?

>   Less important for me but could be an issue for others:
>     * The portupgrade didn't respect the previous LOCALIZED_LANG=es
>       so I now have an english version of Ooo rather than spanish.
>       If it means a recompile, it will stay in english ;)

yeah, this is a problem. but I don't know how to fix it. I don't want
to make 40 or so localized versions in ports tree.
Adding LOCALIZED_LANG=ABC in /usr/local/etc/*.conf is an answer
but it is not beautiful.

thanks
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)