Gregory Nou gregorynou at altern.org
Mon Oct 10 11:06:40 PDT 2005

Hi,

I investigate the problem today, and found a beginning of solution on
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.netbsd.devel.packages/21318

Apparently, it comes from a bug in OOo which was ignored by libxml,
until a recent time.
This is due to the fact that you cannot use variables in match strings.

They even suggest a dirty patch, but it works,... (to make it short :
delete $ at line 87 : "$locale" becomes "locale")
To avoid bad surprises, I changed the fallback-locale at line 73.

--
Grégory