PR ports/81196?

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Tue May 24 14:51:08 PDT 2005

MAINTAINER is openoffice at freebsd.org
and maho is de facto maintainer.
I'm very glad if you can handle this PR.

Well, I know several dico should be installed with OOo installation,
or available as option. Unfortunately I'm Japanese and I don't know
the situation how to add it. And, I'm currently interested in reducing
the # of patches req'ed to build OOo. I've just made a cws and now about
to commit patches.

So I'm busy atm, any help is extermely appreciated.
anyone here?
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)