building for freebsd-4, again

Yury Tarasievich grog at grsu.by
Mon Mar 21 01:12:43 PST 2005

Hello,

I was addressing you about week (?) ago, on the possibility of building
new (pre-2.0) openoffice on freebsd-4. You told me it is actually
possible.

If you'd be so kind as to mail me the (working) building framework? It
shouldn't be huge in size, I guess? And I can't find it in the "porting"
pages.

At least I could use a hint: when building in the framework from ports
collection, I can progress up to rscpp start (e.g. in building vcl
component), then I get error on 'unresolved pthread_mutex_lock' in
libstl...so. If I try to use external stlport (4.5 or 4.6.2), I get
whole bunch of cryptic error messages on C++ issues. So what could be
done here?

thanks