OOo-1.1 port now broken due to freetype2 upgrade

Szilveszter Adam sziszi at bsd.hu
Mon Mar 14 22:25:05 PST 2005

Hello everybody,

Long story short: On March 10, the print/freetype2 port was upgraded to
2.1.9. Unfortunately it is known that stock Mozilla will not compile with
anything more recent than 2.1.7. So all Mozilla ports had patches
applied to them.

This means that for now, the Mozilla component of the
editors/openoffice-1.1 port cannot compile, since it was not patched.

Proposed solution: apply the patches also to the mozsource in the OOo
port.

Note: I am not on the list, so Cc me on replies. Thanks.
--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Budapest