ports/78141: openoffice-2.0-devel cannot build -DWITH_KDE; configure: error: Qt libraries not found

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Wed Mar 2 08:02:59 GMT 2005

First of all, thank you very much for your PR.
Patch seems to be okay, and it seems to be ready to commit.
However, I'm very sorry to say, but I cannot apply your patch if you
have not sign to JCA.

>From http://porting.openoffice.org/freebsd/
-------
Policy
* Provide vanilla OOo package. Changes must be minimal or enhancements must be activated via special build flags.
* If you would like to submitting patches for OpenOffice.org, please fill out and submit JCA. Otherwise, we won't commit them even for FreeBSD ports cvs repo. If you want to learn more, please check License FAQ. Here is a list of JCA signed person.
* If you would like to provide enhancements in Makefile in ports framework, you *don't* need to fill out JCA.
* If you would like to provide bug fix(es) and/or enhancement(s) which won't be integrated into OpenOffice.org, i.e. Ximian patches, you *don't* need to fill out JCA.
-------

Why I set such policy? Any patch created by non-JCA person will never be
integrated... I don't want to increase the number of patches outside of OOo
since maintenance cost increases accordingly..

All the best,
-- NAKATA, Maho