OOo 2.0.0_1 and gnome 2.12 and freebsd 6.0

fpolansky at volny.cz fpolansky at volny.cz
Mon Dec 5 12:32:10 PST 2005

Hi,

I compiled OOo from freebsd ports and after installation I haven't
in gnome menu the shortcuts for programs in location
/usr/X11R6/share/applications. I copied it to this location, but I
can't run the OOo programs from this shortcuts. The command in item
Exex is maybe wrong. Original is Exec=openoffice.org-2.0 -math %U
and I changed this command to Exec=openoffice.org-2.0.0-smath %U by
link at /usr/local/bin. Then these shortcats working fine.

Thank you

With best regard's

Frantisek