Unable to build openoffice-2.0-devel on current system

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Wed Aug 10 23:07:10 GMT 2005

In Message-ID: <20050810180237.267845D07 at ptavv.es.net>
Kevin Oberman <oberman at es.net> wrote:

Last week I installed 7-current on my HDD. but I'm testing
buildablity on 6 since we are preparing 6.0-RELEASE.
so please wait...

> 1. gcc-ooo failed because V7 is not listed in config.gcc. I get: 'Please
> update *-*-freebsd* in gcc/config.gcc' when I try to configure.
> *-*-freebsd6 | *-*-freebsd[67].*)
Thanks! this reduced my work a lot!

> 2. The build ran fine for some time, but then died in the build for
> pyuno.
I know it and I've already analyzed and made a fix.
Please wait.

todo
1. prepare for 6.0
   (1.1 is okay and 2.0 is almost okay)
2. patch review for 4 (a JCA signed preson submitted 4 patches for me)
3. build for 7.
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)