Openoffice 1.9m96 builds

Andy Kozak rstar at richardflanagan.com.au
Thu Apr 28 20:29:59 PDT 2005

Hi

Thank you, I now have the binaries - could not find an installer as such
though. Just copied the binaries into their appropriate locations, set
the profile environment, and it works.:)
Just wondering -I cannot find the icons - is there a set in the binary
package ?
The KDE menu updating tool does not see it though. Not sure why.

Cheers
Andy