Java

Jason Dusek jdusek at cs.uiowa.edu
Sat Mar 20 23:39:29 PST 2004

Hi All,

I am trying to build the OpenOffice port, and it got stuck on Java.  So
I went ahead and did what it told me to - I downloaded all the Linux
Java stuff from the Sun site.  Then I got a message to the effect that I
should have compiled the FreeBSD Java instead.  However, that message
has scrolled off of my screen - the machine got impatient with me and
started compiling the FreeBSD Java port.  So now, uh, what should I do?
Is my system going to be broken in the morning?

~ Jason