patch-config_office

Adam Weinberger adamw at magnesium.net
Sat Feb 14 07:23:13 PST 2004

I couldn't help but notice that openoffice-1.1 build is still broken on
-current machines, and that the fix I submitted has been met only wtih
statements that the part of patch-config_office that explicitly says
"use -lc_r on 5.X" is magically transformed to "use -lpthread on 5.X"
but only on one particular openoffice developer's machine.

I am frustrated because I haven't heard "you're wrong" or "you're right
but shut up for a while cuz we're busy;" I've only heard "I have no idea
what you're talking about."

Please give me a head's up so I can stop wondering why I haven't heard
any response on a trivial and seemingly obvious fix. I'm not asking for
anything more than acknowledgement that I have not forgotten how to read
shell scripts. You're welcome to tell me to shit up and stop being a
PITA, but please give me something more than "patch-config_office
doesn't include -lc_r; that's just a weather balloon."

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adam at vectors.cx // adamw at FreeBSD.org // adamw at magnesium.net