Download will not finish

Rebecca Russell rrussell at nutran.com
Mon Dec 6 09:14:55 PST 2004

Good Morning!

I have been trying to download OOo_1.1.3_FreeBSD410Intel_install.tgz (72
MB), but after 71-72 MB has downloaded, the download stops.

OS is FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE
FTP client is GREED 0.81+ STABLE

The problem is not the ISP session timeout at 6 h--GREED resumes fine.
ISP tech support says the problem is not at their end.

GREED reports that the download speed starts at 2.4 kB/s and decreases
to approximately 1.1 kB/s, at which point progress stops (GREED just
keeps trying).

Do you have any suggestions as to how I should proceed?

Thank you.