OO 1.1RC5 & FreeBSD 5.1

Robert Klein RoKlein at roklein.de
Fri Sep 26 23:06:57 PDT 2003

Hi, Barry:

On Samstag, 27. September 2003 04:04, Barry Pederson wrote:
> I found one minor glitch (was also in 1.1rc4), on FreeBSD 5.1
> running openoffice-1.1 after doing a pkg_add gives this error:
> ---------
> ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found
> Abort trap
>
> As a workaround, I tried setting up a symlink:
>     ln -s /usr/libexec /libexec

In an answer to a similar post from me (regarding RC4 on
5.1-RELEASE) Martin (Blapp) wrote:
    "Thats because it was compiled on 5.1 CURRENT. It will just
     work right on 5.2."

So that probably changed in current.  I set up the same symlink
and I'm still happy (with RC4).  I guess we 5.1ers will have to
live with that.... :)

Regards,
Robert