M$ and Open Office

Psyche101 andy at richardflanagan.com.au
Wed Sep 24 00:48:53 PDT 2003

Thanks Martin

You have me intrigued now ! I have had some trouble doing the pkg_add.I
specify openoffice1.1RC4, but I get the message that the package doesn't
exist. Didn't want to just go pkg_add for open office in case I
downloaded 1.0.3 again, and didn't want to download the compressed file
at the website as it stated that it was for FreeBSD 5.0 and above, and
may not work with other versions. As it was a 90MB download, I thought I
would look for another way before such a large download that might not
work.The wrapper has me going, can you please point me in a direction
there. What to install, or a link to read up. I would appreciate it.

Thank you
Andrew Kozak

--
I went upstairs and had a smoke, somebody spoke and I went into a
dream.......