Ximian patches to OO.org 1.1

Dan Naumov dan.naumov at ofw.fi
Mon Oct 13 04:51:02 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 12:11, Martin Blapp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Are the Ximian patches to OpenOffice 1.1 going to be eventually included
> > in the OpenOffice port for FreeBSD ? These patches vastly improve the
> > looks of the OO GUI and also include a decent icon set for it.
>
> Do you have a complete patchset available ? I'm very interested in including
> them.
>
> Martin

The Ximian patchset against OO 1.1 (including Ximian's OO.org build
system) can be found at: http://ooo.ximian.com/packages/OOO_1_1_0

The Ximian OO iconset can be found at: http://ooo.ximian.com/packages/

There is also a Gentoo Linux ebuild of openoffice-ximian avaible, even
if you don't have Gentoo Linux installed, you can still take a look at
the ebuild for pointers:
http://www.t0.or.at/~zaurus/openoffice-ximian-1.1.0-r2.tar.gz

Sincerely,
Dan Naumov

P.S:
http://members.arstechnica.com/subscriptors/x/whiprush/omgpretty.png <=
surely beats the default looks of OpenOffice ;)