trouble building openoffice

MarekŁukaszuk m.lukaszuk at multimedia.pl
Thu Jun 12 11:24:55 PDT 2003

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:11:05 +0200 (CEST)
Martin Blapp <mb at imp.ch> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > OK, I upraded and the error remains the same, any more ideas ? :)
> >

> Depends how you build. Any special flags in make.conf ?

Except this everything is hashed:

CPUTYPE=i686
IPFW2=TRUE
CFLAGS= -O -pipe
BDECFLAGS=      -W -Wall -ansi -pedantic -Wbad-function-cast -Wcast-align \
                -Wcast-qual -Wchar-subscripts -Winline \
                -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wpointer-arith \
                -Wredundant-decls -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wwrite-strings
WARNS_WERROR=   yes
NO_FORTRAN=     true    # do not build g77 and related libraries
NO_I4B= true    # do not build isdn4bsd package
NOPROFILE=      true    # Avoid compiling profiled libraries
MAKE_IDEA=      YES     # IDEA (128 bit symmetric encryption)
COMPAT4X=       yes

MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD_ORG=      ftp://ftp.pl.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/%SUBDIR%/
MASTER_SITE_SUNSITE=    ftp://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/pub/Linux/%SUBDIR%/
TOP_TABLE_SIZE= 101

ASPELL_PL=yes

WITH_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=yes
WITHOUT_RUNTIME_CPUDETECTION=yes

WITHOUT_MAILNEWS=yes
WITHOUT_COMPOSER=yes
WITHOUT_LDAP=yes
WITHOUT_CHATZILLA=yes

WITH_PIXBUF=yes
WITH_GPGME=yes
WITH_COMPFACE=yes
WITH_ASPELL=yes

--
Marek Łukaszuk		 	Never be afraid to try something new.
Network Operations Center	Remember that amateurs built the Ark.