ports/185886: Fix editors/openoffice-4 port to build on FreeBSD-current post-gcc removal

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Mon Jan 20 13:20:01 UTC 2014

The following reply was made to PR ports/185886; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jan Henrik Sylvester <me at janh.de>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, Alexander Kabaev <kan at FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Re: ports/185886: Fix editors/openoffice-4 port to build on FreeBSD-current
 post-gcc removal
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:06:12 +0100

 I have done something very similar in ports/185401 about three weeks
 ago. Although the port seems to be broken not only on 10 (or current),
 no one picked it up. Maybe anyone could use a maintainer timeout? (You
 are @FreeBSD, or is it only for src?)

 I am not sure, which of the patches is more correct: Since freetype2/ is
 already searched, I have removed the freetype/ as it was done in the
 freetype port, while you inserted freetype2/ coming from the level above.